Homeloan Corp Process
Our Senior Mortgage Advisers follow a specific process:
- We contact a potential borrower. Homeloan Corp will make enquiries in a borrower's financial position, requirements & objectives and will confirm that the Mortgage Adviser is able to assist the borrower. This call only takes a short amount of time and can really help with the process of buying a property. Note: At this stage we may collect private information;
- Homeloan Corp arranges an appointment with a borrower, providing a selection and guidance on not unsuitable products for the borrower. Note: This will include us providing you with a Credit Guide, completing a Preliminary Assessment and providing you with a Credit Proposal;
- Homeloan Corp collects the application and supporting documents for the product selected by the borrower; and arranges signing of the application;
- Homeloan Corp packages up and electronically submits the application and supporting documents directly to the lender;
- Homeloan Corp liaises with the lender and manages the approval and valuation process for you. At this point Homeloan Corp can also assist you with obtaining a bank guarantee.
- A Homeloan Corp Compliance Officer will contact you to ensure every borrower, guarantor and mortgagor has their identification certified in person. This is to ensure compliance with the NSW Legislation pertaining to Advisers certifying identification before any mortgage is signed.
- Homeloan Corp will coordinate the lenders mortgage documents and make sure the loan settles on time.
- Loan settles;
- After settlement, Homeloan Corp will contact the borrower and will ask them how satisfied they were with the Homeloan Corp Mortgage Advisers service and offer other Homeloan Corp Services products such as personal risk insurances etc. Note: if you do not want to be contacted by Homeloan Corp Services please make your Homeloan Corp Mortgage Adviser aware that you do not wish to be contacted.
National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
1 October 2010, the new National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (NCCP) legislation regulates the way Homeloan Corp conducts business. NCCP is legislation, enforced by ASIC, designed to protect consumers and ensure ethical standards in the finance industry through the National Credit Code. The legislation also applies to referrers and requires any person giving credit advice to be licensed.
The legislation permits and gives Real Estate Agents, Property Marketers and other professional service providers the ability to refer you to Homeloan Corp.
Privacy Act 1988, Spam Act 2003, Do Not Call Register Act 2006 and the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
We store and use your personal information collected from you at the opens for inspections for security purposes on behalf of our clients.
We will also use your personal information to contact you by means of any officer, contractor, employee or agent in relation to this property as well as other properties, products and services which we believe may be of interest to you and for customer feedback on our services. This includes employment and credit reporting agency checks.
In providing your personal information you consent to us collecting, storing and using your personal information in the manner set out above and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to our related bodies corporate and each of their officers, contractors, employees and agents who may collect, store and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.
You acknowledge and agree that this consent is effective consent for the purposes of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006, Spam Act 2003, Privacy Act 1988 and National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 and is deemed to be for an indefinite period (unless you advise us differently). We may not be able to provide an effective service if the information is not provided by you.
If you require more information you can contact Chief Executive Officer, Homeloan Corp, Level 7, 79 George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150. Phone: (+612) 8833 7488, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Referrer NCCP Obligations
The general Obligations applied to Referrers are as follows:
- only engage in credit activities as a referrer incidentally to another business
- you are carrying on;
- not charge a fee to the consumer for the referral;
- only inform the consumer that we are able to arrange loans and leases but
- not specify any particular product, and not provide any recommendations or
- advice concerning loans or leases;
- inform the consumer of any commissions or other benefits you may receive;
- obtain the consent of the consumer to pass their name, contact details and a
- short description of the purpose for which the consumer may want the credit
- or lease; and
- pass the consumer's contact details to us within five business days of
- informing the consumer that we are able to arrange loans and leases but not
- any specified particular product.
- not be listed on the ASIC banned or disqualified register